Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

album you like the best

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schala

PostSubject: album you like the best   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 pm

heya, now 1 a.m. when i post this topic and being in the middle of my tasks (which i get really stressful of), suddenly this topic comes across my mind XDD i don't know well whether somebody else has posted this before or not, but well, let's give it a try~

i'm very keen on finding out others' opinions on which album from Kagrra, you like the best and why Smile i'd like to share, too! ^_^ me? i like ~san~ the most since...*perhaps there will be somebody else having the same reasons as i do?*

PS: i know sometimes people dislike this kinda question, but i really wanna hear your opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
boris.

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 pm

The last Kagrra release I listened to will always be my favourite. And the last Kagrra album I heard was San, so that is my favourite right now. But that will change as soon as I listen to another Kagrra album.

And the reaso I think San is the favourite to so many Kagrra fans is because it is a mix between everything released before San and after. It was a step into "another" direction (without losing ay of the Kagrra-ness, of course), the direction that would later come with Shizuku.

In other words, Gozen + Miyako + Shizuku + Core = San.

Get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
schala

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 pm

boris. wrote:
In other words, Gozen + Miyako + Shizuku + Core = San

really like that sentence of yours! i think it very correct and yes, it's also one of my opinion, like, ~san~ is really 'something', a kind of mixture between the old & new style of Kagrra,... it's way hard for me to describe, though lol!
Back to top Go down
boris.

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah. It's simply a mix of what they used to be and what they would later become, without losing any of the Kagrra-ness.
Back to top Go down
Konoko Shinatama

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:33 am

Favourite album...Of the oldest the best is Irodori,the others Nue and Kirameki
of the newest I think the best is Shizuku but I also like San,Miyako and Core!

The only ablum that I don't like very very much is Shu..
Back to top Go down
papadotas

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:16 am

My favorite will probably always be San since it's the first I heard. I do think it's their strongest effort as a complete album. I really didn't care for Shizuku when I first heard it -- it was a bit soft for me -- but over time I grew to appreciate it and now it's probably my 2nd favorite. But I think that's kind of true of their post-San albums, at least for me. They kind of took on a different sound/feel and the songs are a bit more complicated and difficult to digest. But now I tend to listen to their newer albums more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
schala

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 am

@Konoko: ohhh, I also like Irodori Smile thank you for your opinion, and I'm sorry for being disconnected last time we had a chat on facebook >___<

@papadotas: oh, you also like ~san~ the best Smile yes, somehow I agree with your opinion that I also grew to appreciate Shizuku more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   

Back to top Go down

album you like the best
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1